So what am I doing starting another blog when I haven't xanga'd in months... and I really should be sleeping? Good question, man. I was supposed to check email for 5 minutes and then go to sleep... but now it is almost 1 hour later!
In the past, when I finally tear myself away from the computer and crawl into bed... Sierra will start crying and need to be nursed. Sigh. Life has been busy revolving around trying to care for my little girl. I can not believe she is now almost 5 months old! This is the cute stage.. where she is more interactive... smiling, cooing, kicking, sucking, drooling...
We had our first plane ride last weekend when we went to visit Joe's mom in Dallas. The weekend marked the 1 year memorial for Joe's dad. The plane ride going there was not as bad as it could have been. She slept the 1st hr.. played the 2nd.. and only fussed for about 30 min during the descent when her ears were bothering her. The plane ride back was harder becuase she fussed in the middle and we had no ear pressure excuse! This coming weekend, we're flying out to Houston to visit my grandmother. I am so not looking forward to the flying part... especially also since I'm fearing that Sierra has caught the nasty virus that I am getting over. This has been a very crazy winter where almost every patient I see these days is coughing, sputtering germs, swollen, and congested. With such lack of sleep... it's no wonder I don't have the immunity to fight off illness! I've gotten sick twice so far this winter!
Well, I am totally rambling but I think that's why I started this blog. I didn't feel like rambling on Xanga and I'm certainly quite the rambler...
Well, that's it for now. Maybe I'll blog about some interesting patients from time to time... we'll see.. or maybe I'll get tired of this and not keep it up...
In the past, when I finally tear myself away from the computer and crawl into bed... Sierra will start crying and need to be nursed. Sigh. Life has been busy revolving around trying to care for my little girl. I can not believe she is now almost 5 months old! This is the cute stage.. where she is more interactive... smiling, cooing, kicking, sucking, drooling...
We had our first plane ride last weekend when we went to visit Joe's mom in Dallas. The weekend marked the 1 year memorial for Joe's dad. The plane ride going there was not as bad as it could have been. She slept the 1st hr.. played the 2nd.. and only fussed for about 30 min during the descent when her ears were bothering her. The plane ride back was harder becuase she fussed in the middle and we had no ear pressure excuse! This coming weekend, we're flying out to Houston to visit my grandmother. I am so not looking forward to the flying part... especially also since I'm fearing that Sierra has caught the nasty virus that I am getting over. This has been a very crazy winter where almost every patient I see these days is coughing, sputtering germs, swollen, and congested. With such lack of sleep... it's no wonder I don't have the immunity to fight off illness! I've gotten sick twice so far this winter!
Well, I am totally rambling but I think that's why I started this blog. I didn't feel like rambling on Xanga and I'm certainly quite the rambler...
Well, that's it for now. Maybe I'll blog about some interesting patients from time to time... we'll see.. or maybe I'll get tired of this and not keep it up...
2 comments:
yay blogs :P i don't use my xanga really either but that's cuz my life isn't as interesting =) def want to see pix and details about the houston trip! i was wondering how sierra did on the flight to dallas...
Thanks for the updates - I enjoy your ramblings. :)
Post a Comment